Marlin Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marlin Revelation 120, dated to Sept of 1965. Needs alot of work but I cant wait to get to it. Pawn shop find.

Wood Loom Hardwood Wood stain Bumper

Wood Flooring Floor Hardwood Gun barrel

Wood Workbench Hardwood Engineering Gas

Wood Air gun Hand tool Wood stain Trigger

Wood Workbench Toolroom Household hardware Metalworking hand tool

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
western auto sold lots of marlins...what are your plans for this one spud ??

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan on making it look better than when it was new in the box...and shoot straight too.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Another fine rifle to be restored to it's original glory. Keep'em coming.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bit of a 'barn find', that. It has really nice looking wood and should refinish great.
Coincidentally, I won a Revelation 150 at auction a few days back. Not at all the bolt action I've been looking for but it caught my eye and I just couldn't let it go. It's on a slow track to my door so I suspect, as fast as you work, that you'll have yours done before I get mine. :)

I'm in no hurry. Here are the auction pics.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Good Find.....:)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
01sporty.. nice rifle and it has the original 4x15 scope... Nice!!! Congrats.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yup, don't see many of those scopes. Definitely one of the things that sold me on it.

You should post a few pictures of yours when you get is stripped and again when it's finished. Make a great before & after.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually have 3 of the original scopes that came with the Glenfield/Marlin 60's. I plan on posting pics as I go along but sometimes forget to take them.... I will keep ya'll posted. I have to finish a 1911 job and my Ruger 10/22 (the other .22lr). I redesigned the stock and used an aluminum rod to give it a different look. Once those are done I will get started on the Rev.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts