Marlin Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to this forum,

however I am wondering if anyone can help. I recently bought a lever action 44mag of a guy at work. However the original stock was damaged and has since snapped. Where can I get a new one. I’m totally new to guns having moved from England to Texas. But always wanted a lever action.below is some pics of what I have. And any advice on the history or if I am right in what the gun is would be awesome too.
Jeans Wood Sleeve Floor Flooring
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Sleeve

·
Registered
51 Posts
If all else fails, I'd try some specialized wood cement designed for that purpose. In the meantime, do an internet search for what your looking for. Try these two for starters : midwestgunworks.com is one, but it shows they're out of stock for that particular model. Another one you may want to try is precisiongunstocks.com

Good luck, & welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If all else fails, I'd try some specialized wood cement designed for that purpose. In the meantime, do an internet search for what your looking for. Try these two for starters : midwestgunworks.com is one, but it shows they're out of stock for that particular model. Another one you may want to try is precisiongunstocks.com

Good luck, & welcome to the forum.
Thank you I’ll check them out. I’ve been looking online it’s not an easy task lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts