Marlin Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just now went over there & did a search & it looks like a Super Moderator named Dawei sells them. Doesn't list a website though, that I can find, so it looks like you have to contact him by PM.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I sent him a PM about it & this is what he responded with :

I have Bullseyes...

For Sale..... 2 for $6.00 shipped; 2 (two). For each increment of 2 the price goes up commensurately; i.e. 4=$12.00 etc. One is still $6.00 shipped so you will get 2 in the mail.

Send payment to..........
David Eldred
4701 7th AVE SW, #232
Olympia, WA 98502-5236

Postal MO or cash, I prefer cash wrapped in paper inside an envelope (Please, No Personal Checks)

If you send cash I will ship it the next day the Post Office is open in a yellow small padded package. Include your Marlinowners screen name so I can PM you when they are shipped!

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you send cash I will ship it the next day the Post Office is open in a yellow small padded package. Include your Marlinowners screen name so I can PM you when they are shipped!
Lucky i don't need one cause i tried to log into that forum a few times and every time i try to log in it's telling someone already has that user name, password and email, WELL YEAH I DO!

·
Registered
50 Posts
You don't need to be able to log into that forum to buy his bullseyes. If you want one just follow the instructions posted above. The only thing you won't get is a PM from him when he ships.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts