Marlin Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever dealt with or know anything about the “Marlin Rifle Store “, online sales? I purchased an 1895 Trapper, 45-70 from them, they took my money, said it shipped then nothing! Said 3-5 days for delivery. (It’s been 3 weeks) They won’t answer emails or send any tracking information, just crickets. I’m beginning to think I’ve been ripped off, can anyone tell me if they’re legit???
Thanks in advance.

· Registered
26 Posts
There are scams being reported on some of the usual www outlets due to the high demand and high prices being gotten for the SBL and TSBL. When purchasing a rifle/gun online, you should use a credit card, (not an online currency like Bit Coin etc) you should ask for a picture of the actual rifle with the serial number shown and matching end tag on the box with the SKU and serial number.

This does not sound good. I am sorry and I hope it works out for you. No, I have not heard of a Marlin Rifle Store. One like this that cannot spell affordable?

And only takes Zelle for payment?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are scams being reported on some of the usual www outlets due to the high demand and high prices being gotten for the SBL and TSBL. When purchasing a rifle/gun online, you should use a credit card, (not an online currency like Bit Coin etc) you should ask for a picture of the actual rifle with the serial number shown and matching end tag on the box with the SKU and serial number.

This does not sound good. I am sorry and I hope it works out for you. No, I have not heard of a Marlin Rifle Store. One like this that cannot spell affordable?

And only takes Zelle for payment?
Thanks for the reply, that’s the one. Guess I’ll chock that one up to experience. I’ll try and get the word out on these ass-wipes. Thanks again!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts