Marlin Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to this app, but ive been wanting to get a Marlin XT 22 .22, im 17 and trying to convince my mom to let me buy one, i have the money for it and all theirs a nice one for $220 i really want; id like to start hunting small game with alot of my friends who do i have alot of land near me too. Any suggestions on good .22 or where else to get them other than walmart; any any suggestions to get my mom to buy it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey im new to this app, but ive been wanting to get a Marlin XT 22 .22, im 17 and trying to convince my mom to let me buy one, i have the money for it and all theirs a nice one for $220 i really want; id like to start hunting small game with alot of my friends who do i have alot of land near me too. Any suggestions on good .22 or where else to get them other than walmart; any any suggestions to get my mom to buy it
Also i own a walther P99 handgun i got as a gift; shes completely fine with it but not a .22?! I dont understand..

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome to the forum Slusher.......and good luck with Mom.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum.My parents wouldnt let me own a pellet gun but i could own a 22 go figure

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the Forum slusher.
The Marlin 60 is a fine rifle. I'm sure that you will enjoy it for many years to come.
Sounds like you have a loving mom. Make her proud by being responsible. Hopefully you can find a mentor to teach you all the finer points of shooting safety and hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts