Marlin Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...she's put up with you for how many years?

I'll start. My wife and I met in college and are celebrating our 30th anniversary next month. She certainly could have done a lot better, definitely deserved a lot better, but it worked and I'm grateful everyday.

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
I quit getting married. Had a great one and took her on a beautiful 30th anniversary cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. A few days after returning, she told me that she wanted a divorce and had a b/f for 5 years.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
28 years she's a keeper. Besides no one could put up with me that long

:D

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Had one for almost 23 years and she left me for another guy,then had 1 for 2 1/2 years and she died,but in 11 days I'm trying it again,hopefully this is the last one ;) .

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'll be hitting 24 years in August. We met while in college both working at a nuclear power plant. We've been married longer than not, she was 21 and I was 22

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I've been married twice. First time was for 17 years with a woman I couldn't please no matter how hard I tried. Been married with the second one now going on 6 years. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love her so much.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It'll be 46 yrs this July 12th. All started when I went on a blind date when I came back to the world on leave in 68'.
Congratulations Gunman! A friend of mine had an uncle and aunt who met on a blind date, dated and married, all within two weeks of his shipping out for Europe in 1944. They were the happiest couple I ever met and they died within a couple of weeks of each other just a few years ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts