Marlin Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Zane Grey Centennial Stolen from ,my home in New Orleans; It is serial number #000167. I would love to have it back. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Sorry to hear...Unless it pops up in a background check or a crime scene you`ll probley never see it again....did you report it ? was it in a gun locker ??
Not blaming you Ross just curious as to the extent crooks go thru to steal guns...

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully your rifle will show up somehow!!!

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I dont have it,good luck

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ross, did you check NOLA PD's "evidence rooms" or wherever they pile people's firearms like when the took them during the big storm. B&E by a ??? or a ??? Lived on East & West bank 4 years before moving to Arabi in St Bernard where I taught high school. We're lucky enough to have left The Parish about 6 wks before K hit.

Best wishes for an honest recovery on your collector's item! It's a shame that others take w/o asking:mad:

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I lost my GPS

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I dont have that problem

I`m lost.
I`ve gone looking for myself.
If I return before I get back please ask me to wait.
I don't have that problem
I always seem to be beside myself.:D

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
I was reading the last two post's and a great comeback came to me and pooooof! It was gone! :eek:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Pooooof

I was reading the last two post's and a great comeback came to me and pooooof! It was gone! :eek:
Gumpy, was it gas?

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
It was that also, but the thought was there. Grandpa told me that three things happen to let you know you are getting old. You start forgetting things and I don't remember the other two!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.