Marlin Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
They know as well as everyone that knows me...I'm armed. Sidearm stays even after the wallet, change and pocket knife are removed for comfort. It all boils down to the 2A and Molon Labe`. Mine until otherwise or my demise.

·
Registered
560 Posts
The guy that resigned wasn't even in that position when the goons betrayed the citizens of MO. Must have been a whole lot of heat for him to quit since it wasn't his baby...just babysitting the mess left to him. WRONG WAY JAY should be FIRED, CANNED and LOCKED UP along with every last one of the people involved. And Blaine. Lutkenmeyer (sp?) needs his mouth washed with LIE soap. Sonofa XXX covered for the story. Once again...don't get me started!

I carry, it's on my side now as I type and the last thing to come off before my clothes each day and the first thing on once my britches are on. EVERYONE that knows me...know I'm L&L for the "what ifs" in life. Never want to but dang sure ready IF...

As for the "WINGNUT", that's what I want to do...admit to the world on TV that I'm a scared, weak and UNARMED VICTIM waiting to be Victimized! Whew :mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.