Marlin Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the Marlin Model 60 I was lucky enough to be the winner of a short time ago. Didn't even take it out of the box until today when I presented it to my son. Made for one happy little guy. A big thank you to Austin and the forum as whole.

Here's the happy new owner:

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Congratulations.....The Big Winner looks to be your son........:D
Super rifle to start his Shooting/Hunting off with.

Now tell him to GO GET ONE OF THOSE Maine Moose.........:eek:

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
congrats to you and your son BLKHawk! he does look happy. he will get many years of shooting out of that M60. enjoy it and have fun shooting.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Awesome ...... go schwack some tree rats

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
That's what it's all about - just look at that young man's face! Congratulations Blkhwk and well done with the presentation.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Couldn't have happened to a better young man. Now teach him correctly and he will have a life full of enjoyment. Congratulations to you both. Bill

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Bravo. Well done BlkHawk.
I believe everyone is smiling :D over your decision.
Your son will be smiling for years to come. A rifle from a Dad is something special.

Grey

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx fellas! This isn't his first, he's built a couple 10/22's with me and this past spring, assembled one all on his own (I helped a tiny bit with the trigger parts exchange) from his own ideas and choices of the components. Still was pretty darn happy with this one though - obviously. Thinking keeping it unscoped for now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When I got the pm on the Glock Forum from Austin to register on the Marlin Forum and be eligible for the rifle I waited until it had been decided as I have a bunch of .22 and several Marlin semi auto 22's so I though some one who needs this should win it! I am glad it turned out that way! Looks Like one Happy Young Man! Congrats and Thanks to Austin and company!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats to you and your son, I've keep mine for almost 40+ years now and still shoots great. Maybe he'll pass it down to his kids.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts