Marlin Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the liquor store to get Dads present, usually whiskey, but noticed the moonshine display, and wow, different flavors. So I thought I'd get him something different this time. Went with blackberry, knowing that's what he likes. Also got some caramel for me.;)
Boy howdy, that stuff is smooth! Splash a little in a glass, a little ginger ale, and oh is that nice. I'm feeling a bit warm right now.
I was showing a friend, and he noticed actual blackberries in Dad's jar, so I looked a little closer. Sure enough, blackberries. Then I noticed Junior Johnsons name... Wait, THE Junior Johnson? Yup. Junior Johnson of NASCAR fame is now making moonshine....legally! http://www.juniorsmidnightmoon.com/
I call that a double score. Dad is a NASCAR fan.
And after all, he did just give me his old .32spl Winchester lever action deer rifle.
Hopefully I can try blackberry tomorrow.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
My wife had some and made a large jello shots out of it in bowls.Thats one way to eat your drink

·
Registered
723 Posts
Years ago, at the local Football Club, they made up Jelly (jellow) shots, and also "houligan juice". Wow, a couple of either,and you were gone.
They would not let out the recipe of either
That was a shame

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Yes jello shots made with blueberry jello I would call it window cleaner or windex shots it would burn all the way down, strong stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts