my 1895G and Model 60 plus a few others

Discussion in 'Lever Action' started by runningbear1972, Dec 28, 2013.

1. runningbear1972

runningbear1972 Member

Haven't been able to post any pics so here is one with My 1895G and Model 60 plus a few of my other shooters. Range time in the morning weather permitting :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  2. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Very nice. Impressive collection.

3. runningbear1972

runningbear1972 Member

Thank you. Its a few of my favorites.

4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Now you need a revolver

5. runningbear1972

runningbear1972 Member

That is not the whole collection but to tell the truth i just have not found a revolver i want. When i do find THE revolver I'm sure i will like it. I like having more than 6 bullets and being able to slap a fresh mag if the need ever came up. With rifles im just the opposite. i prefer no magazine, although the AR and 45 carbine have them and the Ruger .22 of course also has a mag. I just like a gun that you can throw a handful of ammo in your pocket, grab the gun and be done. As you can see I don't like scopes much either, i have them but dont use them much.

6. runningbear1972

runningbear1972 Member

I value others opinions even if I disagree. I believe the U.S. is in a dire state and pushing its people into a corner with its over controlling laws and Nazi like direction the government is taking. I love the U.S. but its time for people to stand up ...diplomatically and state the will of the people not the government. I think we are fast getting to a point where words are becoming useless and this only leads to one thing. I hope that day never comes but hope dwindles seeing what is going on.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”
    Jeff Cooper