Marlin Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mother passed away early this morning

Little woman with a big heart never had a bad word about anybody she would have been 89 next month

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I feel your pain sir. I lost my Mom in 89. She had turned just 59 a month before. Losing Mom is especially hard. Just be really grateful you had her for as long as you did. Sounds like a very good person lived a very good life.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that, Four. You and you're family are in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
So sorry for your loss. I pray the strength of the Lord will see you through this trial. We are here for you if needed.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Grey, I like that quote.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank You!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this buddy. My mom died when I was 10, and was sick for a year prior, so I really never got to enjoy having a mom around. I both envy and am sad for you as well.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the prayers

·
Registered
488 Posts
Four, sorry to be so late in reading about your loss. I lost my Mom and Dad within 2 weeks of one another in 2009. It is indeed a tough process to work through. I used to call them on Sunday evenings to check in on them and, 6 years later, I still catch myself heading for the phone. They were married for almost 72 years which is amazing to me. My Mom passed away first and my Dad was simply not going to be on this earth without her. Condolences to you and your family.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts