1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The local cabelas has shelves full of .22lr cci mini mag $8.99+ tax per box of 100 they can keep it

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
I'm with you oldbrass. I get Aguila target @ $3.49 local, all I want. Wal-Mart still has the Independence for $2.17 and tomorrow will have the bulk at under $19 and 1000 for $44, if ya want to wait in line.....:rolleyes: LGS took off limit but Wally still has it.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'm 700 miles from the nearest Cabela's and the Walmart selves haven't seen a round of 22lr in month's since before Christmas of 2012 have a heart here :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Well I'm 700 miles from the nearest Cabela's and the Walmart selves haven't seen a round of 22lr in month's since before Christmas of 2012 have a heart here :)
I feel your pain FOURD, it wasn`t long ago folks here were paying $10 for a box of 50 at gun shows. I know it was hoarded after the tabocle but if the ammo gurus relize we`ll pay these prices they can make profit with less production so I ain`t buyin..

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gander mountain has raised it price on ammo buy $10 on 50rd boxes of 45acp.The saleman there told me its the same people buying up the ammo.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I guess I should shut up and deal with it

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
I know some parts of the counry still have it tough four...don't mean to make light of it. It almost seems unfair.....well it is unfair...but then again LIFE isn't fair. Hope things break for everyone sooner than later. Kind of like the political situation, weather, gas prices, ammo availability. If you got it good in one thing, someone else has it tougher in it, and vice versa. Hang in there buddy. And everyone else !!!

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
I've had a box of 8mm Mauser on back order fir almost four months now from Cabelas. Hope it gets here in time to fine tune dialing in thee scope before season starts!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I've had a box of 8mm Mauser on back order fir almost four months now from Cabelas. Hope it gets here in time to fine tune dialing in thee scope before season starts!
Why arent you reloading that 8mm ??

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
You probley don't want it, but my LGS has PILES of it. Mostly military stuff. Some hunting rounds on consignment and some new factory also I believe. If you would like I can check Tuesday when he reopens and let you know prices and what all he has.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A few weeks ago I was visiting my daughter in Tennessee it seems their is more ammo In the rural areas in walmart stores anyways

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Old Brass, I would love to reload, just can't seem go get enough scratch set aside to get started. To many needy grandkids runnin around. I called Cabelas, and they said they would be in their wharehouse on the 25th of this month. If they aren't, I'm looking elsewhere! I have millitary fmj rounds, need some sp. I'll let you know SW01. Thanks fir the offer!

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
I even save the 'oldbrass '. Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts