Marlin Forums banner

4521 - 4540 of 4565 Posts

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Good Afternoon MARLIN Forum !!

Woke up to a nippy 27 degrees this morning...waiting for it to turn a balmy 34 degrees before I start moving snow around and outta the way.

But,
I do love the snowy scenery when the chores are done...

·
Registered
31 Posts

Woke up to a nippy 27 degrees this morning...waiting for it to turn a balmy 34 degrees before I start moving snow around and outta the way.

But,

Sure beats a humid 90 degree day any day of the week ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts

But,

That definitely looks like a winter wonderland. :)

·
Banned
5,718 Posts

Kinda cloudy today...but surprisingly warm at 46 degrees right now here in the Keystone State...and that means the snow is melting.

Will be heading out for lunch soon with the Wife...it's Her Birthday today. We also have two parties planned in her honor this weekend...with my side of the family and the in-laws.

With the snow melting comes icicles...so, for your viewing pleasure:

·
Registered
31 Posts

Kinda cloudy today...but surprisingly warm at 46 degrees right now here in the Keystone State...and that means the snow is melting.

Will be heading out for lunch soon with the Wife...it's Her Birthday today. We also have two parties planned in her honor this weekend...with my side of the family and the in-laws.

So,do you still go out on Thursdays and shoot even in the winter??

·
Registered
17 Posts

Man, that's just fantastic!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Was a balmy 14, this morning..

It's not the heat! It's the HUMIDITY!! LOL

Later, Mark

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey T4,

Started snowing after dark, got two inches now, and maybe six more to come!

Dad's Gym (building characters for the last 60 yrs) will be open for business, tomorrow!

Wood Boom Hi Lift. Yes sir!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey T4,

Started snowing after dark, got two inches now, and maybe six more to come!

Dad's Gym (building characters for the last 60 yrs) will be open for business, tomorrow!

Wood Boom Hi Lift. Yes sir!

Later, Mark
I wish we'd get some snow,I still haven't even after 3 winters had enough to need to put my Ranger into 4 wheel drive or had enough to really need to plow with the 4 wheeler :(.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey Marlin Lovers,

Dad's Gym is now open for business. All ya'll Fitness Fanatics, stop on by!

Beat the rush, get rid of that "holiday flab" right quick!

Don't get ripped off by them "sissy gyms" using those "fake weights" and "feel good" trainers!

No sir! You come to Dad's Gym, and we will whip you into the best shape, you've ever been in!

We have a great line of TIME PROVEN FITNESS EQUIPMENT! Wood Boom Hi-Lifts! Single wheel dumps! A variety of FITNESS MEDIUMS! (for every level of fitness!)

We even have a modern break room.......(like you are going to have time to use it! LOL)

Dad's Gym! Building characters for 60 years!!

Later, Mark

Attachments

·
Banned
5,718 Posts

Another day of cold temperatures...only 24 degrees right now, with a projected high of 27...!!

Thankfully the Christmas shopping is done...

Today's Frozen Icicle...caught mid-drip:

4521 - 4540 of 4565 Posts