New Beretta

Discussion in 'Other Guns' started by FOUR4D4, Apr 1, 2013.

1. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

2. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

what caliber is it ??

3. FOUR4D4

Its 9mm the frame is made to acomidate a 40 caaliber for later upgrades but I dont think Beretta has produced the frame in 40 yet

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Nice.Never owned a Beretta myself but would be willing to shoot someone else's ;):D. Hope you enjoy it.

5. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Very nice!!!!!!!!!! I like lookin' at ya'lls toys!!!

6. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

That's a small package to be packing in 40S&W! Be a little bit of a Thumper with just 9s. Let us know how that fine-looking, short-barreled CCW piece shoots. I bet a night shot would make a heck of a flash with some powders!

Heaven forbid you need SERVICE @ the Factory...? Where's Berreta going to move as they announced their pulling out back East, due to the misguided and INFRINGING laws and policies?

7. FOUR4D4

I have no idea where their moving.But power to them the company is the oldest gun manufacture in the world almost 500 years old. In fact they are the oldest manufacure of anything no other company has been in business that long. So what ever they do I'm sure it can't be considered a bold move.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  8. Spoon

Spoon Well-Known Member

THANKS for the history lesson. Oldest one; that's saying something loudly with their election to relocate. I wish them and their employees the best!