New Home Defense Rifle

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Tacti_Steve, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Tacti_Steve

Tacti_Steve Sponsor Sponsor

The Marlin Model 60 has never been a rifle anyone thinks of as their go to rifle for home defense. But the HT60 is changing that. These ultra reliable rifles are able to lay more lead than a single round of 12 ga buck shot in nearly the same amount of time with virtually NO recoil.

Now being able to accept industry standard accessories like flashlights, lasers, and folding stocks. The HT60 is more maneuverable than ever before. The fact that it is a 22 makes it less likely to disable the shooter from sound of the blast and/or concision resulting from shooting indoors.

Most importantly it holds more rounds than conventional guns without breaking any laws. When an intruder breaks into your home you reach for the gun, seldom do you grab the spare magazine. The new Marlin Model 60's hold 14 rounds as apposed to the standard 10 round 22. And when it matters so does the extra 4 rounds.

Be SAFE and upgrade your Marlin with an HT60 TODAY!

[​IMG]
    http://huntingtactical.com/firearm-accessories/parts/stocks/HT60/

2. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Believe me I'm working on it. This is the wrong time of year to buy rifles. Even beaters like I'm searching for! I'll run up on a deal, just gotta keep looking. I'll let you know what I think about it when it's finished.

3. Tacti_Steve

Tacti_Steve Sponsor Sponsor

You know you can always by the HT60 now and the rifle later. Lol just poking you I wish you luck in your search.

4. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

I'll find one before long. If not here, back in Alabama!