New member, new 795 owner!!

Discussion in 'Marlin Rimfires' started by faust, Mar 29, 2014.

1. faust

faust New Member

Just picked up my new 795 today! It's going to be until close to June until I can shoot it though :-(

Now that I have it, my plan was to scope it, and get a 25 rnd or two mags.

What kind of scopes go ya'll have or what would you recommend? Either way its getting glass, decided against the tech sights.

What other modifications are available? Trigger kits? I'm new to marlin... Thanks in advance!!

Attached Files:

2. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard faust. Glad to have you with us.
    Jump in and join the good times.

3. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Welcome to the forum, Mon! I'm with you on the scope. My eyes can't focus the rear sight, the front sight, and the target at the same time. Two out of three of them will be blurry! One of the side effects of getting old. Lol as far as any other modifications, it's just up to you. Whatever floats your boat, Mon. Make it your gun and wear out the barrel! And enjoy
  4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the forum
  5. faust

faust New Member

Thanks guys. Now I get to place a brand new gun in the safe so I can go 1700 miles away for work for a month and a half. While I'm gone I will be ordering some glass and can give a range report when I get back mid may. I'm hoping the promag 25 round mag is reliable, just ordered a few plus the 3 10 rounders I got when I purchased the rifle.

Now for the glass... So many options, time to start reading some reviews I guess.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.
  6. Nogoat

Nogoat Well-Known Member

I picked up a Nikon 4x for my latest 22

Sent from my iPhone using Marlin Forum