Marlin Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new Tasco 3-7X scope for the Model 60 last week plus one of those Spee-D-Loaders.

I really like the new scope because the magnification really works and it's a great scope for the 22LR. The old scope had a little problem with the cross hairs drooping.

The Spee-D-Loader is cool. it has 8 chambers that each hold 15 rounds so I can load and fire 120 rounds really quickly.

So glad I have a Marlin Model 60 again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to check out the spee-d-loader - it sounds like a cool add on. I appreciate the accuracy of the Model 60 and have routinely placed 1" groups at 100 yards with the same scope...
I really didn't want to plunk down the $35 for the Spee-D-Loader (after shipping) but, it is nice. What I like most is that I can pre-load 120 rounds so when I go to the range, I don't spend time loading. I just select the next chamber, dump them into the magazine and go. About 10 seconds or less from empty to fully loaded and ready to fire again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yep, that's the one :)

Just be sure when you're ready to load the magazine you have the hole lined up, otherwise it's about as quick as you can dump 15 rounds on the ground lol

You get used to it after the first few loads. Some guys brag they can go from empty to reloaded in 5 seconds with one. I dunno about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.