Marlin Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the LGS today, and saw a newly put up Winchester 94 on the used rifle rack. They wanted $500 for it. It is a pre-64 in excellent mechanical condition. About 60% bluing on the reciever.The 馃崚 on top: its a flat band in the correct serial # range. The downside is its in .32 WS cal. Hard to find unleaded projectiles for that.

There's a tag with my name on it.

Registered
Went to the LGS today, and saw a newly put up Winchester 94 on the used rifle rack. They wanted $500 for it. It is a pre-64 in excellent mechanical condition. About 60% bluing on the reciever.The 馃崚 on top: its a flat band in the correct serial # range. The downside is its in .32 WS cal. Hard to find unleaded projectiles for that.

There's a tag with my name on it.
Gonna have to hand load for that one....

Registered
Wow really nice '94. If that stock has not been refinished you got a great deal. I'm not saying it has been refinished just can't tell for sure from your pics. But no matter what that's a real nice '94.(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.