Marlin Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I am from Ohio and i own a 336a. I love my rifle and always had wanted one. I heard about this site from The FTF forum witch i am a member of so i thought i would jump over here and see whats good. Thanks for having me everyone.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Welcome. This house is jam packed with good information and a lot of fun people. Glad you are here. Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.

I got my first Marlin 336 a few months ago. I am like you...always wanted a lever gun. I am planning to do some hog hunting this week here in my new neck of the woods. Lord knows if I am successful I'll beat yer eardrums sore. But that's what we're here for right? Have fun.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you join us. I think that you will find us to be a pretty friendly bunch.
Especially nice to have another Buckeye to join our ranks. You have a pretty long user name so if you have a nick name we could use, that would be nice. My friends here call me Grey.
As far as guns go, I'm a jack of all trades and a master of none. Lots of knowledgeable folks on here that are willing to share information and help where they can. I haven't seen anyone that professes to be an expert at anything but everyone lends a hand where they can.
Jump in and enjoy the good times.

Grey

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
My pleasure to be following Grey in welcoming you to the forum. He's a good example of some of the quality folks you'll find here. Jump in, don't be shy, and remember that we're all family here!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Is your 336A and older model with the 24" barrel?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Over at Firearms Talk Forum they call me Drifter. My 336 was made in 91 if i did the serial number match right. It has the 20 inch barrel on it. My future plans for are are a brass peep sight and a tear drop cowboy lever. I hopefully will make it out over the next few weeks with it to clear some coyotes that are bothering my cattle. Hope the hog hunting goes good for you Hombre.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
welcome aboard drifter. would sure like to see some fotos of the model a when its all done

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome Drifter!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcomw Drifter..I think you will enjoy this forum. There are a lot of good people here ready to help with any problems you have or just hand out some info when needed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts