New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iowaSteve, Aug 6, 2013.

1. iowaSteve

iowaSteve New Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum and do have a new Marlin I just bought but I am far from new to Marlins or guns in general. The one I recently bought is a model 795 that I plan to work with my 15 year old daughter on honing her skills. She's just about too big for the Henry Mini-Bolt I started her on although I still like plinking with it. My other Marlin rifle is a model 60. I do like 22's. I still have the first Marlin I bought new in 1967 as a 14 year old. It is a single shot .410 bolt action. I also have the 20 gauge 3-shot bolt-action my Dad bought new that same year so we could hunt together. Both are still in like new condition. Neither one has been shot much. I finished off the original box of .410s last summer and the original box of 20s from 1967 is missing 5 rounds.

2. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Well-Known Member Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Forum !

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, Steve. Glad to have you here.
    Thanks for telling us a little about yourself. Feel free to join in on the conversations. :)

4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the forum.never let go of your first rifle I have had mine for 40 years, enjoy that new rifle!!

5. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

Welcome to the community!

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum !!

7. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Mate !
    From "Down Under"

8. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Welcome to the forum! Always remember and never forget, we like pictures! lol