Marlin Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your NY resolutions?
My number one is get the fat off.
I looked in the mirror and my t shirt looked like a halter top so I am going back on my no added sugar, get away from processed foods and very minimal carbs diet. It worked wonders for me in the past. I want to get weight down to 175 at least.

·
Registered
488 Posts
My hat's off to you, ss. I've quit making New Year's resolutions because my execution doesn't last long. Low expectations = success!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the idea of my having to buy 40 waist pants is a big motivator for me. If I go to 40w then what's stopping from going to 42w?
Nope I am fat enough now. I am going to get back into 34w or sew my lips shut. LOL I bet I can still suck a bowl of mashed potatoes through a straw. Alright no comments on that. No you can't be my bff.lol

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Well the idea of my having to buy 40 waist pants is a big motivator for me. If I go to 40w then what's stopping from going to 42w?
Nope I am fat enough now. I am going to get back into 34w or sew my lips shut. LOL I bet I can still suck a bowl of mashed potatoes through a straw. Alright no comments on that. No you can't be my bff.lol
Approach waist size like I do. I wear a size 32. But, a 34 feels so good, I buy a 36!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gumpy that way of thinking got me to where I am now. lol When I couldn't even get 36w buttoned then it was time to do something before I look like humpty dumpty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts