Not today, but a good morning !!

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by SWO1, Nov 15, 2014.

1. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

There you have it, someone got your deer

2. lingr

lingr Well-Known Member

Getting my deer hunting gear laid out. Tomorrow is opening day of gun season for me. Plan on trying to be in stand @5:45am. Been getting several decent bucks and good sized does on critter cam but mostly late in day and at night. But.... you never know when they can show up, and that's the fun of it. Plus just being able to get out and enjoy nature.

3. Nogoat

Nogoat Well-Known Member

Good luck and be careful out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Marlin Forum

4. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Bawana is over his sickley spell. He is in the bunk room at my house ready for tomorrow. Waiting for Carson the oldest to get home from a school function. He was home sick yesterday so dont know about him yet. gonna be warm tomorrow, in the 50s, chance of some rain.

5. lingr

lingr Well-Known Member

Hope y'all have good luck tomorrow SWO1.

6. SWO1

The Bawana and myself didnt see nottin yesterday. Did have one snortin in the brush at 1500 and 1600 but was a no show.

Its 52 right now and Raining some. Will wake the bawana up at 0500 and Out again.

7. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Good morning, and good luck!

8. SWO1

Nothing this morning for the Bawana and me. But we did jump one as we were leaving the area for the noon break. It was about 90 yards west of the stand in the brush.

Back out in about an hour for the evening.

9. SWO1

Well no more "NOTHING" posts. If you dont hear from me on this thread, same-ole same-ole. Its either a pic of one or a SKUNK ...... :p I've stunk up the woods before ...... LOL

10. oldbrass

oldbrass Well-Known Member

Atleast your in the woods enjoying life with Kinfolk, it`s not all about food or we`d all just hunt at Walmart