Old member from Mo. first post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by d524ax, Nov 3, 2017.

1. d524ax

d524ax Member

I joined about 5 years ago. Always had a soft spot for Marlins, especially lever guns. My dad gave me his Centennial about 5 years ago. I don't think it has seen 50 rounds! Also have a 925M. Daughter has a 60, and don't know how many Marlins my son owns. A buddy has a JM 336 he says is a 70's vintage for sale. He says its almost perfect, he is a guy you can trust. He is wanting $375.00. Its all original and has a scope mount, which I wouldn't scope that gun. Is that a fair price? No box or sling. I live in Wentzville Mo. Married to my high school sweetheart for 38 years, 2 kids and 3 grand kids. Work on cars for a living. This looks to be a laid back bunch of members. I am usually not very active on forums. I enjoy reading and learning about one of my favorite hobbies. Thanks in advance.
    d524ax

444lover likes this.
  2. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Welcome back my friend! Laid back is what you could call us. That would be a good price around here, specially this time of year. Give us a range report and pictures when you get it!

3. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Welcome and don't be shy, we don't bite! That price would be considered "good" in my area.

4. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

We're glad to have you back. By the way, don't be alarmed but this forum is going to get facelift real soon. We may look a bit different in the upcoming days, but trust me, we are the same old guys talking guns, ammo, and ugly women.

444lover likes this.
  5. d524ax

d524ax Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I don't have the cash for it at the moment, unless I sell another one. I hate to give up anything. LOL

444lover likes this.