Marlin Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined about 5 years ago. Always had a soft spot for Marlins, especially lever guns. My dad gave me his Centennial about 5 years ago. I don't think it has seen 50 rounds! Also have a 925M. Daughter has a 60, and don't know how many Marlins my son owns. A buddy has a JM 336 he says is a 70's vintage for sale. He says its almost perfect, he is a guy you can trust. He is wanting $375.00. Its all original and has a scope mount, which I wouldn't scope that gun. Is that a fair price? No box or sling. I live in Wentzville Mo. Married to my high school sweetheart for 38 years, 2 kids and 3 grand kids. Work on cars for a living. This looks to be a laid back bunch of members. I am usually not very active on forums. I enjoy reading and learning about one of my favorite hobbies. Thanks in advance.
d524ax

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Welcome back my friend! Laid back is what you could call us. That would be a good price around here, specially this time of year. Give us a range report and pictures when you get it!

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
We're glad to have you back. By the way, don't be alarmed but this forum is going to get facelift real soon. We may look a bit different in the upcoming days, but trust me, we are the same old guys talking guns, ammo, and ugly women.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I don't have the cash for it at the moment, unless I sell another one. I hate to give up anything. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts