Marlin Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vertebrate Mammal Plant Wood Terrestrial animal

Had to work yest so my first day was today. Went out with my fairly new XT 22tr. Got these 2 which is pretty normal around where I'm at in south Louisiana. Nothing but crawfish ponds and a few tree lines but hey I'll take what I can get!

Anybody else killin with their marlins??

Attachments

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
In Pennsylvania:

2013-2014 season

SQUIRRELS, Red, Gray, Black and Fox (Combined): Special season for eligible junior hunters, with or without required license, and mentored youth – Oct. 12 –18 (6 daily, field possession limit of 12).

SQUIRRELS, Red, Gray, Black and Fox (Combined): Oct. 19–Nov. 30; Dec. 16–24 and Dec. 26-Feb. 22 (6 daily, field possession limit of 12).

Chipmunks Open all year round...:D

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yea first weekend of oct till last weekend of feb.
In Pennsylvania:

2013-2014 season

SQUIRRELS, Red, Gray, Black and Fox (Combined): Special season for eligible junior hunters, with or without required license, and mentored youth – Oct. 12 –18 (6 daily, field possession limit of 12).

SQUIRRELS, Red, Gray, Black and Fox (Combined): Oct. 19–Nov. 30; Dec. 16–24 and Dec. 26-Feb. 22 (6 daily, field possession limit of 12).

Chipmunks Open all year round...:D
Well that's no good. They are rodents. Do you have a rat season too?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Out squirrel hunting this morning. I missed that darn squirrel 3 times with the 22 at 25 yrds. So I go to the van, grab the 12 gauge, wait about 45 minutes. He reappears. Aiming a little high.. .. I gave another guest for dinner. Just 4 pellets in him :) Before I left, I crushed a soda can ,placed it where the squirrel was and put 3 holes in it. I must of had "squirrel fever". Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts