Marlin Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's out of the norm to ask for opinions but I need to know if I'm on the right track here! I took an old favorite and put my own twist on it. I also need to know if $11.50 is priced right per game which would include shipping to the continental US. They are made from poplar & .223 brass shells. So tell me what do you think?

Kelly
Henderson, KY

Attachments

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
that's that peg game where you try to see the least amount you can leave on the board. pretty nifty idea! i think you got a cool idea going there. let me know when you get ready to start selling them. i like it!

$11.50 per game seems like a reasonable price to me.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I agree with axxe.
I've seen then at Cracker Barrels and other restaurants throughout the Southern States. Never learned how to play but they look interesting.
$11.50 sound more than fair to me. Including a set of instructions for us newbies would be helpful.
Should interest most any sportsman, outdoors-man or even military. If you use social media to promote them, you could have a second job.
Just a thought; you might want to check on copyrights???

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I don't like it but if i could make money off playing golf like the pros, i would love it.

Anyways not meaning to hijack this thread sorry. I would like that great idea! Kentucky Transplant :cool:

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Kelly, my thoughts would be, if you have a bunch of those to sell, they would probably sell pretty good at a gun show. or you might see if a LGS might let you set up a display and sell them in their store. with the way they look and the price, i think they should sell pretty good. i think you have come up with a different approach to an old game.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the replies Everyone! I now have several made. If those interested want to purchase one, just send me a message! Thanks again for the info!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Kelly, my thoughts would be, if you have a bunch of those to sell, they would probably sell pretty good at a gun show. or you might see if a LGS might let you set up a display and sell them in their store. with the way they look and the price, i think they should sell pretty good. i think you have come up with a different approach to an old game.
That would be a smart move.

It's your target audience and packaged properly it could sit on the counter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts