Opinions Wanted!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Kentucky_Transplant, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Kentucky_Transplant

Kentucky_Transplant Active Member

I know it's out of the norm to ask for opinions but I need to know if I'm on the right track here! I took an old favorite and put my own twist on it. I also need to know if $11.50 is priced right per game which would include shipping to the continental US. They are made from poplar & .223 brass shells. So tell me what do you think?

Kelly
    Henderson, KY

Attached Files:

2. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

that's that peg game where you try to see the least amount you can leave on the board. pretty nifty idea! i think you got a cool idea going there. let me know when you get ready to start selling them. i like it!

$11.50 per game seems like a reasonable price to me.

3. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

I agree with axxe.
    I've seen then at Cracker Barrels and other restaurants throughout the Southern States. Never learned how to play but they look interesting.
    $11.50 sound more than fair to me. Including a set of instructions for us newbies would be helpful.
    Should interest most any sportsman, outdoors-man or even military. If you use social media to promote them, you could have a second job.
    Just a thought; you might want to check on copyrights???

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  4. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Great idea and the price is right! Sure beats those golf tee models.

5. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

i agree i dont care for golf

6. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

you mean you have never played Skeet Golf? man are you gonna like that game! i give you a hint, a shotgun, a golf club and a bunch of golf balls. tune in later, and i'll tell you how it's played.:eek::D

7. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

I don't like it but if i could make money off playing golf like the pros, i would love it.

Anyways not meaning to hijack this thread sorry. I would like that great idea! Kentucky Transplant :cool:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  8. 1894

1894 Well-Known Member

That is a nice looking version of the game !! Price sounds fair to me as well.

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Real neat idea...

Price sounds fair too !

10. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I like it and it seems that's a fair price.

11. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Kelly, my thoughts would be, if you have a bunch of those to sell, they would probably sell pretty good at a gun show. or you might see if a LGS might let you set up a display and sell them in their store. with the way they look and the price, i think they should sell pretty good. i think you have come up with a different approach to an old game.

12. Kentucky_Transplant

Kentucky_Transplant Active Member

Thanks for the replies Everyone! I now have several made. If those interested want to purchase one, just send me a message! Thanks again for the info!

13. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That would be a smart move.

It's your target audience and packaged properly it could sit on the counter.