Pissed Off

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by FOUR4D4, Feb 2, 2015.

1. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

2. straightshooter

straightshooter Well-Known Member

aaaaaaah that feels good.
    More often than not UPS drivers will just sit my packages at my gate or occasionally at my front door. They don't honk horn or ring my door bell. LOL I check on UPS tracking and find it says delivered. Sure enough there it sits on the ground.

3. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

I've had a couple deliveries that tracking said they were delivered and they wasn't here. They were delivered at my neighbors. One shipment was over a $1,000 worth of hunting and shooting equipment,luckily I have an honest neighbor. P.S. He hunts and the stuff was from Cabelas so he figured it was hunting stuff even.

4. Mauserhooked

Mauserhooked Well-Known Member

I guess we are lucky in the UPS department. We have had the same route driver for a long time and always get good service from him. My wife gets him a small Hickory Farms gift every Christmas and he always seems to remember when he delivers anything to us. Even my dog listens for his truck nowadays.....:)

5. FOUR4D4

I had a suit that was for my daughters wedding altered in Tennessee I was in Ohio it was sent to me and left in a black garbage bag. My neighbor thought it was garbage and put it at the side of my garage with the other garbage. So on garbage day I took out the trash to the curb and don't remember a black garbage bag. I checked and there's my monkey suit

6. Mauserhooked

You guys are killing me......I've got a rile coming to me next week via UPS! Now I'll be having nightmares until it safely arrives.....

7. FOUR4D4

Rile??? do you mean rifle?

My 1911 was sent in for repairs :rolleyes:

8. PAHunter

PAHunter Active Member

When I ship a firearm I request adult signature required. They can NOT leave the package with our your signature.

PAH

9. Mauserhooked

Four, that would be it. :)