Marlin Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something showed up on my sister's mammagram, she had an ultrasound, and now the doctor is going to do a needle biopsy to see if it is a problem. She's in her 40s and we're all concerned for her. Her name is Vicky and prayers would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
We pray that this is nothing serious and that the biopsy results turn out good.
And an extra prayer that all concerned will have peace and strength.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Registered
853 Posts
+1 What axxe55 said. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My sister called tonight and told me that she just got the word that the tumor is benign. Many thanks to all for your prayers. They were/are much appreciated.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
My sister called tonight and told me that she just got the word that the tumor is benign. Many thanks to all for your prayers. They were/are much appreciated.
28shooter that is really good to hear! we are glad it turned out benign and hope for her speedy recovery. good luck to her and your family. God Bless all of you.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Good to hear the wonderful news. Thanks for letting us know. Soooo glad that it turned out well.
Prayers were answered. Praise be to God.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was going to send my prayers, then saw the news about it being benign. I'll send my prayers she never experiences anything like that scare again. <sent>.

In addition to increasing cure rates for cancer, I wish they could decrease the rates by which people get it in the first place.

-Semi

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I just saw this too

I was going to send my prayers, then saw the news about it being benign. I'll send my prayers she never experiences anything like that scare again. <sent>.

In addition to increasing cure rates for cancer, I wish they could decrease the rates by which people get it in the first place.

-Semi
In my prayers too. Give her our best wishes.
h243

1 - 20 of 21 Posts