Marlin Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Anyone else stuck indoors?

This is getting old. Sunny during the week. Pouring rain on the weekends.

What are you guys doing?
yeah, i know what you mean. it looks like rain for the whole weekend here, but if it warms up later, i might at least do some reloading or work on one of the rifles in my shop. really wanted to do some target shooting, but my range behind the house looks like Lousiana swamp land!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Sunny and in the 40s here in central Maryland. I have to work the church supper this evening but am planning to spend the afternoon working in my flower beds.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
A little reading Ted Nugents Ted White & Blue,Gardening.trying to rearrange the garage wife wants her Camaro in there,I guess I'm also going to be building a pole barn for the toys in the garage :eek:

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
started raining again! the place looks like Louisiana swamp behind the house. cool and in the lower 50's here. suppose to be in the lower 70's by this afternoon. we'll see.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Gotta be some good in a bit of rain :confused:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4VKy69sE4VY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
hopefully this weekend will be somewhat nice. as i was under the weather last weekend some, it wasn't so bad that it pretty much rained all weekend. plans are to go and pick up my rifle in the morning and look for a pistol for my wife for her birthday. might have to grille some steaks sunday evening.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I've spent 17 years of my adult life living where it rains constantly, 2 years in England and the last 15 here in WA. Believe it or not you get used to it. I did a bow shoot yesterday, and it was raining and spitting snow when I headed out. But it turned out to be a fairly nice day for spring time here.

My "official" interview for my first job here was at a bar. While enjoying my first ever hefeweizen my new boss said to me, "If you have plans and it's raining, go anyway. If you wait for good weather you'll never do anything here.";)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts