rpk machine gun

Discussion in 'Other Guns' started by moparman1911, Sep 24, 2012.

1. moparman1911

moparman1911 Well-Known Member

what i have here is the equivelant to the saw(squad automatic rifle in 223 or 556) but in romanian,way lower tech but it does the job,finned super heavy barrel,milled receiver,bipod,huge muzzel brake chrome lined bore,super heavy wood furniture.this gun is a beast. the gun without ammo weighs 14 pounds but it is fun to watch everyone come over to see it and watch me shoot it.the sling is a joke with a 100 rounds of 7.62x39 in it, have fun carrying it around.but the bipod swivels every which way and it does not jump around because it is so heavy.this is not an item you will find at bass pro shops or cabelas..p.s. don`t you love the broken down rotted old freezer i keep my game and fish in for a stand,i think it makes the picture.hope you guys like.i have more jems on the way..AND FLORIDA IS ONE OF THE STATES YOU CAN LEGALLY OWN A MACHINE GUN AS ALL YOU FINE GENTLEMEN SAID IT IS THE CASH AND THE HOOPS YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH.I OWNED A GUNSHOP AND WAS COOL WITH THE ATF AND FDLE AND NEVER HAD A MARK AGAINST ME EVER EXCEPT FOR SPEEDING TICKETS AND THEY TOOK THOSE INTO CONSITERATION TOO.THEN YOU WAIT,WAIT,WAIT.EVEN A BURNED OUT BORE M16 FROM THE 60`S THAT IS BASICALLY GARBAGE BUT IS FULL AUTO GOES FOR OVER TEN OR EVEN MORE,IF YOU HAVE A M16 SEAR IN YOUR POSESSION THAT IS A FELONY ALONE WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION THAT YOU HAVE A PAPERED FULLY AUTO M16 GUN.I COULD BE WRONG BUT I SEE A CIVIL WAR COMING AND IT WILL BE AMERICANS AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT AND THEY HAVE BIGGER GUNS THAN US.THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR IT PEOPLE NOT THE PEOPLE FEAR OUR GOVERNMENT.WASHINGTON,JEFFERSON,FRANKLIN WHERE ALL OUTLAWS AND BAD GUYS BACK WHEN IN A SORT OF WAY TERRORISTS FOR THE TIME NOW THEY ARE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS,WHAT SEEMS BAD TODAY, CHANGES TOMORROW INTO A BETTER PLACE IF USED APPROPRIATELY

Attached Files:

• 091.jpg
      091.jpg
      File size:
      45.1 KB
      Views:
    • 093.jpg
      093.jpg
      File size:
      90.6 KB
      Views:
    • 096.jpg
      096.jpg
      File size:
      26.5 KB
      Views:
    • 095.jpg
      095.jpg
      File size:
      81.8 KB
      Views:
    • 087.jpg
      087.jpg
      File size:
      30.2 KB
      Views:
    • 084.jpg
      084.jpg
      File size:
      35.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  2. moparman1911

i had a class 3 license so i could sell fully automatic guns and silencers but i turned everyone away.too much liability.too many variables.i have a silencer for my kimber warrior and my rpk and bought a couple barrett 50 cals for a couple military friends that i knew very well but besides that.i had the license just because it was in my rights to have it.but my kimber with 230 grain bullets going subsonic around 850 give or take don`t sound like anything.i shot a whole clip in the sand behind my shop to recover the bullets and all i heard was the slide going back and forth and watching sand kick up,but the money for a silencer starts around 700 then 400 for the permit then a new barrel that has to be threaded and fit and correct size connecting pin and for a silencer that does not use packing or needs to be oiled like my gemtek your talking 1,800 or more just for the silencer,but it sure is quiet.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Nice RPK mopar !!

4. moparman1911

thanks shooter

i got all the cool toys,lol.that thing can throw some serious lead down range.i am trying to conserve my ammo just in case so i have not brought her to the range lately but thanks bro.