Nice!
Very nice indeed.
Thanks for sharing.
Grey

·
Premium Member
492 Posts

2 Daisies and a Weihrauch. Rigs by me:)

A Weihrauch ARM357 (older brother of the Bounty Hunter) and a S. Blackhawk in 44m

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome pix duster...and from the looks of it, very nice rigs too !!

Are you in the business ?...if so, include your website in the answer, as I would like to check out more of your work. I've been to Washington State a few times for my job with the DoD...mostly Seattle, Redmond, and Olympia. Been to Mt.Ranier too...

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I sell a few here and there more of a hobby I'm trying to push towards a job. I have one of those simple cheap wed sights built, but I'm waiting to launch until I get the tax business taken care of. If interested send a PM. We are just north of Everett on the north edge of the dreaded convergence zone which means we get even more rain. But if not for the rain there would be a billion people here.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I'm "drawn" to Six Guns but could never shoot them as well as I wanted to. I've owned a couple Single Six Convertibles and a Ruger Blackhawk 41 mag.
They were very nice guns but for some reason, just didn't fit my hands well.
I envy those that can shoot them well. As for me, I do better with semi-autos. That leaves more for the rest of you gunslingers. Hehe.
Grey

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I'm like Grey, I love single actions and have owned both Colts and Rugers from .22 to .45 Colt. They were all nice guns and try as I might, I could never do them justice. I'm a S&W double action revolver man and the only single action I have left is an Old Model Ruger Single Six with Elk Stag grips made by a fellow in Montana.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
i would love to own one and be able to shoot it with proficiency but they just don't fit my hand well. i have always liked the looks of the Colt SAA type pistols. probably goes back to my love of western movies and being a big John Wayne fan.

please keep posting pictures of your SA pistols! all of you have some really nice looking ones pictured here and thanks for the enjoyment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts