Marlin Forums banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

· Registered
853 Posts
Thanks for sharing mesinge2...you have some real nice ones in that collection.

· Banned
1,241 Posts
Mesinge2, very nice looking Smiths! i really like the M66 and the M19 and the M586 is also very sweet looking. i have a soft spot for the M19 and the M66. two of my favorite S & W revolvers. that and the older M686!

· Registered
90 Posts
I was looking at a S&W revolver for the wife to carry but probably in 22mag as she really does not like recoil.

My first pistol was the basic S&W Sigma in .40cal and I'm pretty good with it. It has a very heavy trigger and if you learn on it all the other triggers are easy and it made me a very good shot learning trigger control.

It was my concealed carry for a while but I found a smaller KelTec PF-9 is an easier pocket carry as I usually have my shirt tucked in and summer is here so plaid shirts are out for the season.

· Banned
7,853 Posts
Thank You I didnt even notice your post about the 686 till now.But it looks like you have the Rugers and the Smiths covered mesinge6

· Banned
7,853 Posts
Thanks it is an older one i removed the grips and its dated july 1986 i think i did ok for $450 it is a little scuffed up

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.