Marlin Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I turned 50 last March. I haven't hunted in 22 yrs,until recently. I'm very thankful my son peaked my interest again. I learned by trial and error....mostly error. Not scouting. My brother ( step) took me a few times and those are some of the best memories in my life. He was killed in a fight in 2012.... I find my self thinking of those days lately when hunting with the boy :) He always said..." sit and listen, nature will talk to ya" It took a few yrs to understand..... but she does talk . We just need to understand her language.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the other guy is in prison.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the other guy is in prison.
Nope. don't guilty of assault and battery. 43 days ,3 yrs probation. Stupid bar fight, he was 3 times over the limit. He wasn't a drunk... but recently went through a divorce and started drinking after 25 yrs. The bad thing was... The witnesses all of a sudden could not recall all that went on that night. He was punched once, maybe twice and had brain stem and frontal lobe damage. Instant coma..

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.