Marlin Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
That blue laminate stock makes the barrel look as long as an old flintlock! Great effect. Any "kid" will think it's kewl and will probably want to shoot it long before you'd expect. It's just a natural thing to do..."BURN POWDER...Must Burn Powder"...poor cavemen missed out!

Speaking of cavemen and not really trying to step on your toes but...you're Forum icon is "ricky bobby"...just wondering why? It seems by my recollection when if came to the 2nd Amendment that Will Ferrell is one of the Hollywood Anti-gun nutz, though I could be mistaken with all that's been going through my head with political ploys from our crooks in government.
Will Ferrell *is* an anti-gun nut, but he's also VERY EFFING funny. Seen "The Campaign" yet? You'll pee yourself laughing.

· Registered
53 Posts
Looks real pretty however unless it is only a wall hanger it will break at the 2 weak points. They are obvious to see. I would not ever shoot it as it is to weak in the stock. Wood work is real pretty though. Lot of talent went in to it but function was not considered.
I HIGHLY doubt Boyds would sell the stock if it wasn't quality workmanship and materials, and didn't hold together as intended. Boyds doesn't sell "Display Only" items - they're MEANT to be used.

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/Replacement-Stocks-for-Marlin-Rimfire-Rifles-s/186.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.