Marlin Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my Ruger Bisley Vaquero ( 2005 Old Model-Blackhawk frame ) chambered in .357 magnum, constructed of a bright finish stainess steel with faux ivory Bisley shooting grips. Even with the magnum full power loads, she is a pleasure to shoot. I sold two other Rugers ( a Security Six and a P89DC...both of which came into my possession for two hundred a piece ) to buy this single action beauty for $450 back in 2005.

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
my ruger Mark III 22/45 target barreled pistol. one of my fun guns to just get out back and target shoot with. even the wife enjoys this pistol. i had wanted one of these rugers for many years, but some reason or another, just never bought one. so last year, this gun had just arrived at the gun store i frequent, and the price was just too good to pass up. so it and a SA XDm-40 followed me home that day!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
This is a re-post from the Beretta thread. Looks like the Ruger Thread started after my original post.

Here is my Ruger Mk.II Stainless Comp. Target Model with a Sight-Mark Reflex Sight. I've been a lifelong lover of handguns but have had to give them up because of failing eye sight. This one has the option of adding optics so I kept it and enjoy shooting it. The target has a 2" Bull and was shot at 25 yards using a sand bag rest.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts