Marlin Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the fiance' (now wife) were scheduled to be married this coming Saturday by the pond but the weather forecast says there's a chance of thunderstorms so we were trying to come up with a different plan. After a day of discussion and replanning her nerves were getting pretty shot. Anyway,I was sitting out in the swing yesterday evening and she comes out and says this is a beautiful day,want to do it today? So I said why not. We called the preacher,she came over,and tada,we're now married.
We're still having the reception Saturday as planned but now we're more relaxed
. Sure glad it's over

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Congratulations to you both!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Congratulation. May you have many joyous years of marital harmony.
So now we have a Mrs. squirrelhunter. Cool.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Congratulations.... I can Hear it now. yes dear, right away dear ,your right you are always right/ Just Kidding :)

:)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Sounds like a great solution. Congrats and enjoy the reception.

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are you serving at the reception and how many people are planning on attending?
Probably only going to be 10-15 people because of it being Memorial Day weekend and just cake and ice cream,was going to have a cookout too but don't see that happening now with the forecast and money situation.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
Awesome Congratulations

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Sorry for the late congratulations. Good looking couple, well she is anyway..:D
Have a great life together.

Frank

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

My son Mathew with his wife Erin,his boy Keegan and their girl Aria. As you can see,she's expecting again.

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My son Tyler and his wife Shonda.

Shonda,Tyler,Me,Mathew in the back and Anna's grandson Brandon and Mathew's son Keegan in the front.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Nice family pics. Better get to the woods, takes a LOT of Squirrels to feed that bunch. With My daughter and 3 teenagers next door I need to own a super market.

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
With her helping me we should be able to as long as we don't clean the woods out :D.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts