Trump Wins...

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by 28Shooter, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

...and the "progressive" Left is looking for their "safe spaces" or rioting in the streets. Isn't it time for them to put on their grown-up pants and go home?

2. msharley

msharley Well-Known Member

Hey 28,

Think a nice 12 week stay..............in BOOT CAMP...........would do 'em wonders!

Later, Mark

3. 28Shooter

You know Mark, I do believe most of those boys (not sure "men" is appropriate) are acting like that to get...let's see... the L-word is inappropriate here on a family forum...what's the polite term...attain carnal knowledge of those young women. It's either that or a total lack of testosterone brought on by all the white-apologist PC nonsense they have been subjected to in the media, schools and churches for most of their lives. I think the medical term is "castration by political correctness" or CBPC, but don't quote me on that, I am not a doctor.

4. msharley

msharley Well-Known Member

Paris Island

Hey 28,

Nothing a swell GUNNERY SARGENT.........can't fix.........:D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk[/ame]

Later, Mark

5. 28Shooter

Day after the inauguration and the nonsense continues. My wife informs me that a year tonight we were riding out a blizzard here in Central Maryand and I must say that I do appreciate the irony as DC is covered in "snowflakes" and their self-generated shrill wind rages on. Should we break out the plows?

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Hey Snowflakes...SUCK IT UP !!

TRUMP WON...IT'S OVER NOW...

GO HOME AND HIDE UNDER YOUR BED FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS ( maybe even 8 years :rolleyes: )

End of Message...