Marlin Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and the "progressive" Left is looking for their "safe spaces" or rioting in the streets. Isn't it time for them to put on their grown-up pants and go home?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey 28,

Think a nice 12 week stay..............in BOOT CAMP...........would do 'em wonders!

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know Mark, I do believe most of those boys (not sure "men" is appropriate) are acting like that to get...let's see... the L-word is inappropriate here on a family forum...what's the polite term...attain carnal knowledge of those young women. It's either that or a total lack of testosterone brought on by all the white-apologist PC nonsense they have been subjected to in the media, schools and churches for most of their lives. I think the medical term is "castration by political correctness" or CBPC, but don't quote me on that, I am not a doctor.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Paris Island

You know Mark, I do believe most of those boys (not sure "men" is appropriate) are acting like that to get...let's see... the L-word is inappropriate here on a family forum...what's the polite term...attain carnal knowledge of those young women. It's either that or a total lack of testosterone brought on by all the white-apologist PC nonsense they have been subjected to in the media, schools and churches for most of their lives. I think the medical term is "castration by political correctness" or CBPC, but don't quote me on that, I am not a doctor.

Hey 28,

Nothing a swell GUNNERY SARGENT.........can't fix.........:D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk[/ame]

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Day after the inauguration and the nonsense continues. My wife informs me that a year tonight we were riding out a blizzard here in Central Maryand and I must say that I do appreciate the irony as DC is covered in "snowflakes" and their self-generated shrill wind rages on. Should we break out the plows?

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Hey Snowflakes...SUCK IT UP !!

TRUMP WON...IT'S OVER NOW...

GO HOME AND HIDE UNDER YOUR BED FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS ( maybe even 8 years :rolleyes: )

End of Message...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts