Marlin Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it would be nice to know where we all got our usernames from....

Mine Glock26, was my EDC at the time of creation, and obviously USMC

Where did yours come from?

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Mine is from a High School Football team in North Carolina, SouthWest Onslow (a.k.a. SWO) I still follow them on the internet, ( Friday Night Football) 2012 1AA State Champion.....:D, and 3 other 2A championships last 10 years. Beside this forum Im on that one all the time. My son and daughter went there.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
FOUR4D4, You ever heard of a 444Marlin?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Mine is the username I used for 32 years working in the lab as a lab tech for a local hospital. Retired this past June.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
At the time, one of my favorite range toys was a T/C Greyhawk 50 cal. muzzle loader.
Great fun, accurate and about $.45 / rd. to operate.
My son has it now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I believe someone asked me if I lived in Lake Tahoe on another site, but I actually drive a 2-door Tahoe, :cool: a semi rare vehicle these days.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
All my grandchildren called me gramps. But when one of myself granddaughters started talking, it came out as gumps, and then the rest of my family and friends morphed it into gumpy. So here I am!

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
At the time, one of my favorite range toys was a T/C Greyhawk 50 cal. muzzle loader.
Great fun, accurate and about $.45 / rd. to operate.
My son has it now.

You gotta love the blackpowder, at the range people leave in a puff of smoke.from the next shooting lane.They are fun.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
My username was a nickname used by a friend. He calls me Homber...after Yosemite Sam's usage of Hombre. 243 was a badge number, which was aso an at work name where we only used badge numbers on the radio, so as to protect our identity. Public servants are targets for abuse. I could say I look like Paul Newman as an excuse for "hombre" but that would be stretchin it since I got my hair cut back in the 70's.:cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts