We need your help!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Tacti_Steve, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Tacti_Steve

Tacti_Steve Sponsor Sponsor

We need your help! And we'll pay you for it.

We'll give you a $10 store credit if you copy the text below and submit it via this link https://www.marlinfirearms.com/contact. Once you submit the request you will get an email. Just forward that email to us at [email protected] with your name and we will apply a $10 credit to your account. Don't have a HuntingTactical.com account? You can set one up or we will create one for you. Thank you for your help!

"Where can I get a new Marlin Model 60 with a tactical stock like the HT60 by Hunting Tactical?"

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

OK...

Copied / Pasted the text below into the "contact" link

"Where can I get a new Marlin Model 60 with a tactical stock like the HT60 by Hunting Tactical?"

Per Steve: "Just forward that email to us at [email protected] with your name and we will apply a $10 credit to your account."

Will check my email in a few minutes...

Thanks !!

3. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Got confirmation email from Marlin with Ticket #...

Forwarded that email to Steve at [email protected]

That's all Gump...

5. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

Folks, Steve is one person who is making sure the lights stay on in here. Please show your support and taking him up on this offer.

By the way, I perused his catalog for nearly 3 hours, and never reached the end of it. He must have millions of items for sale. Steve, may I recommend trying to find Lucas Oil and adding it to your catalog? This is the juice I use to lubricate my weapons and is hard to get, but maybe you can find a source for us?

6. Tacti_Steve

Tacti_Steve Sponsor Sponsor

Thank you. Aside from our HT60 product we are a marketplace that tries to connect you the consumer directly to the vendors. We have a continually growing list of vendors that currently sell nearly 30,000 products on our site. We will keep that product in mind as we try to find new vendors. I picked up some samples of Otis grease this year at shot show and will lay I fell in love with their product this year.

[​IMG]