Marlin Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a weird Frickin dream last night. If you're a stereotypical pig like I am, some of the stuff I'm about to tell you will make a lot more sense... giggity.

Anyways; in my dream, my real girlfriend and I borrowed one of my friend's cabin for the weekend...giggity. in the dream it was Friday evening. When we left the house to go pick her up, we stopped by a gas station to pick up some snacks. What happened next is where it gets weird. As we were getting food, dad told me to go get a box of condoms for that weekend. None of you guys probably know my dad, but considering I'm 16 going on 17, that's the one thing I never thought I would ever hear come out of my dad's mouth, reality or dream. When we got to her house to pick her up, she wasn't there. I called her and she said she was at the cabin. When I got there, my girlfriend wasn't there. The girl that was there was Jordan from my forensics class. That's when I woke up.

Explain that.

Jordan and I are friends, nothing else.

· Registered
582 Posts
Oh to be 16 again. Not really, I have way more money at 44, although my teenagers seem to need a lot of it.

However, I was always distracted by tall, athletic Jennifer and average height, curvy Mary Ellen is Sister Yvone's trigonometry class.

· Banned
7,853 Posts
Murph41 I think its time your dad sat you down for a chat about the birds and the bees

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Murph41 I think its time your dad sat you down for a chat about the birds and the bees
Already has. Well, a 5th grade field trip did. It was a field trip to a "health and wellness" museum that just so happened to have that as one of their areas.

As for those dreams I get; they are fun as long as they make sense. The one with Jordan in it made sense until she showed up. I don't "like" her at all, we're friends and that's it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.