What's For Dinner...!?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SHOOTER13, Mar 12, 2017.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Tonight's Menu:

Hot Italian Sausage fried up on the grill...smothered in Fried chopped Red and Green Bell Peppers and Red Onions...nestled in a Philly Amoroso Steak Roll...with a side of Potato Salad...and an ICE COLD BEER !!

That's Philly Style !!

2. lingr

lingr Well-Known Member

Deer spaghetti with garlic bread and a side salad.

3. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Going to be out with Da Boys shootin' pool...so some crap bar food no doubt.

Oh Well...the Beer will dull the senses...

4. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Well-Known Member

Going out for dinner tonight. I don't know where yet, but I'm having steak
    :)

5. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

We are going out tonight also. My yearly Father's Day outing. Steak sounds really good right now!

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

I too will be taken out to lunch for my Father's Day present today.

7. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Today its Leftovers. Headed to the river tomorrow for a week. Have to clean up or throw it out. Always eat good camping. Have steaks, pork chops, chicken wings, and of course fish, fresh caught. This morning I hoed the corn and side dressed with 13-13-13. It about waist high, pretty soon ..... :D

Tomatoes are doin great. have lots of fruit and blooms. Cucumbers took a turn for the bad. My wife was weedin and pulled the one big plant I have right now, have been getting cucs off it. The others I planted a little later are vining and have lots of blooms, so will be a little while for them. All my different varities of peppers, hot and sweet are doin just OK. Blooming and setting fruit but not very big plants. Every one is having a bad pepper year. Will plant beans a little later. Still have bunches frozen and canned from last year.

Lettuce is a bumper crops this year as well as cabbage.

8. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Homemade Chicken Salad with Diced Red and Yellow Bell Peppers, Celery, and Red Onion...on Fresh Whole Wheat Toast with Romaine Lettuce and Beefsteak Tomato.

Some Kettle Style Pepper and Vinegar Chips on the side...and a Rolling Rock Pale Ale or two to wash it down.

9. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Lemon / Lime Chicken Breasts...Thin Sliced and Marinated in Fresh Squeezed Lemon / Lime Juice...done on a hot grill with Smokey Mesquite Chips...cut into strips and served on a Bed of Fresh Iceberg Lettuce Leafs with Diced Yellow and Green Bell Peppers...Red Onion Rings...and Thin Sliced Cucumbers...with Choice of Salad Dressing.

To compliment: a nice Red...Bolla Valpolicella

10. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Out to the range this afternoon with team mates I used to work with...then to the bar for some brews...

So...looks like bar food tonight !!

11. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Soft Shelled Beef / Pork / Venison Mixed Tacos... with Mexican Wild Rice and Corn sprinkled with Diced Green and Red Bell Peppers...Diced Red Onion and Cucumbers...with sides of Salsa, Guacamole' and Sour Crème with Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.

And a few assorted Cervesas to compliment the flavors of Mexico !!

12. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Well-Known Member

Prime Rib Au jus with house salad blue cheese dressing and clam chowder soup
    with a glass of lemonade

:)

13. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Two NY Strip Steaks...seared to perfection over Mesquite Wood Chips on the Grill...covered in a mix of Caramelized Garlic, Oregano, and Mushroom Caps...with Steak Fries and a Summer Fresh Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomatoes and Fresh Garden State Cucumbers on a bed of Romaine Lettuce drizzled with a Balsamic Vinaigrette...

Add a few bottles of Yuengling Traditional Lager for the Chef.

14. SWO1

Ham Fried Rice tonight. Fresh cured ham, Stir fried in Olive Oil. then added some veggies out of the garden, Onion, Pea Pods, A diced up Marconi Pepper. Threw in some fresh crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and some Soy Sauce. Served mixed in with Brown Rice.

15. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Grilled Pork Chops...brushed with KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce...with Sauer Kraut and Real Russet Mashed Potatoes...Sliced Green Sour Apple Wedges...and Sweet Corn on the Cob...and a Salad of Romaine Leaves, Quartered NJ Beef Steak Tomatoes, Thin Sliced Fresh Cucumbers, Diced Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers, and Chopped Celery.

To compliment: A Stemmed Glass of Medium Bodied Chardonnay.

16. SWO1

Strip Steak, grilled medium. Baked tater with lots of real butter, salt, pepper. Salad from the graden, Romaine lettuce, leaf lettuce, cucumber, green onions. Ice Tea.

17. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Prime Rib of Beef Tips Au Jus... simmered in a Crock Pot...ladled over Steaming Hot Tender Egg Noodles...served with a small wedge of Ice Berg Lettuce covered with Cherry Tomatoes...Shaved Carrot...Sliced Radishes...Diced Green Bell Peppers...and Red Onion Rings. With Hot Buttermilk Biscuits and Melted Butter on the side.

Served with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon...

18. MFAdmin

MFAdmin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Rib-eye tacos for tonight's dinner. My Dad is cooking and he's a fine cook.

19. SWO1

A big ole thick cut, boneless pork Chop. Butterflyed and stuffed with a tart apple filling. Baked to a golden brown. Fired taters made with some red and white new potatoes, scliced thin so they get crispy. A big bowl of collard greens with vinegar/hot pepper sauce drizzled on. A pan of buttermilk cornbread with gobs of real butter. Ice Tea.

20. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Homemade vegetable soup and fresh cornbread.