Marlin Forums banner

201 - 220 of 235 Posts

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Tonight's Menu:

Home Made Mix of Beef / Pork / Venison Meatballs...simmered in a Homemade Italian Gravy ( Sauce )...ladled over #9 Spaghetti and a Fresh Batch of Buttery Garlic Bread baked in the oven.

Add a small Ice Berg Lettuce Salad with Grated Parmesan Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Shaved Radishes, Chopped Yellow Bell Peppers, Red Onions Rings, and Chopped Celery...splashed with a Balsamic Vinaigrette.

To compliment...the last of the opened bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Cornbread and homemade vegetable soup was great!

·
Administrator
814 Posts
Cold burgers. I ate with my brother, last night (steak), and my dad went out and bought a ton of hamburgers from sonic. I don't like sonic but oh well, it's something to eat.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
We think a lot alike. I had cold White Castle belly bombs! Lol

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
White Castle is STILL around...WOW !!

Never had a small square burger...they still sell them in "Sacks" !? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Winnie roast tonight at my brothers. All beef, bun length tube steak done to ones liking. Home made chili (No beans), sour kraut, Fresh onions from the graden ( they are pretty strong, just the way I like em. Mustard (only French"s Orignal). French Fries. If you put ketchup on ANYTHING YOU'RE A DARN YANKEE)

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Tonight's Menu:

Thin Sliced Prime Rib French Dip ( Au Jus )... on a Kaiser Roll...with Melted Colby Swiss Cheddar Cheese thin sliced off the brick...Steak Fries...and Fresh Red and Green Jalapeno Rings.

Had a hankering for a new style beer...picked up some Grolsch ( Dutch ) Premium Lager...

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #212 (Edited)
Tonight's Menu:

SURF & TURF... Jumbo Shrimp and Tender Pieces of Filet Mignon skewered with alternating Lemon/Lime Wedges...Thick Cut Potato Slices...Zucchini Slices...and Egg Plant Slices...Hot off the Grill...with a side of Sweet Corn on the Cob.

A Cold Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomato Wedges...Sliced Cucumbers...and Red Onion Rings drizzled with Olive Oil and Red Vinegar.

And a few Grolsch Premium Lagers for the Chef...

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Popcorn and Propel

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Fried Chicken today

Fresh Corn on the Cob, just picked this morning

Pasta salad with (out of the garden) Cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, green peppers.

·
AKA Richard Prestage
3,538 Posts
Gonna have my (surprise) birthday party tonight, a day late. So I have no idea!

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
BLTs tonight. Hickory smoked bacon (thick sliced) on whole wheat toast, big ole slab of tomato fresh out of the garden, bout .5" thick and as big as the bread. romane lettuce just picked, slathered with mayo.

·
Banned
7,853 Posts
I don't know about dinner yet. but buttermilk gravy with biscuits and sausage for breakfast :)

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Tonight's Menu:

Grilling for guests tonight...so the lineup is:

Marinated then Rubbed with Grinded Peppercorn Thin Sliced London Broil served with Baked Potato...Boneless Lemon Chicken Breasts served over Wild Rice...Skewered Jumbo Shrimp served with Wasabi Sauce on the side...and of course Cheese Burgers and Hot Dogs with a variety of condiments and a side of Maple Syrup Baked Beans.

With plenty of beer to keep the Chef hydrated...

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Tonight's Menu:

Two Sirloin Steaks
...seared to perfection over Mesquite Wood Chips on the Grill...covered in a mix of Caramelized Garlic, Oregano, and Mushroom Caps...with Steak Fries and a Fresh Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomatoes and Fresh Garden State Cucumbers on a bed of Romaine Lettuce drizzled with a Balsamic Vinaigrette...

Add a few bottles of Sam Adams Oktoberfest for the Chef.

·
Banned
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Tonight's Menu:

Stuffed Meatloaf ( Mozzarella Cheese / Diced Orange & Green Bell Peppers ) with Mashed Garlic Potatoes and Brown Gravy, Fresh String Beans, and Steamed Cauliflower.

Complimented by a nice red wine...Bolla Valpolicella

201 - 220 of 235 Posts