What's For Dinner...!?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SHOOTER13, Mar 12, 2017.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Tonight's Menu:

Home Made Mix of Beef / Pork / Venison Meatballs...simmered in a Homemade Italian Gravy ( Sauce )...ladled over #9 Spaghetti and a Fresh Batch of Buttery Garlic Bread baked in the oven.

Add a small Ice Berg Lettuce Salad with Grated Parmesan Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Shaved Radishes, Chopped Yellow Bell Peppers, Red Onions Rings, and Chopped Celery...splashed with a Balsamic Vinaigrette.

To compliment...the last of the opened bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon

2. MFAdmin

MFAdmin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I don't know what I'm having but my brother's cooking so I'll eat it. He's a decent cook.

3. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Cornbread and homemade vegetable soup was great!

4. MFAdmin

Cold burgers. I ate with my brother, last night (steak), and my dad went out and bought a ton of hamburgers from sonic. I don't like sonic but oh well, it's something to eat.

5. Gumpy

We think a lot alike. I had cold White Castle belly bombs! Lol

6. SHOOTER13

White Castle is STILL around...WOW !!

Never had a small square burger...they still sell them in "Sacks" !? :rolleyes:

7. MFAdmin

Dan's Hamburgers. I'm tired of them but my kids love them so I'm going to take them there.

8. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Winnie roast tonight at my brothers. All beef, bun length tube steak done to ones liking. Home made chili (No beans), sour kraut, Fresh onions from the graden ( they are pretty strong, just the way I like em. Mustard (only French"s Orignal). French Fries. If you put ketchup on ANYTHING YOU'RE A DARN YANKEE)

9. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Thin Sliced Prime Rib French Dip ( Au Jus )... on a Kaiser Roll...with Melted Colby Swiss Cheddar Cheese thin sliced off the brick...Steak Fries...and Fresh Red and Green Jalapeno Rings.

Had a hankering for a new style beer...picked up some Grolsch ( Dutch ) Premium Lager...

10. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member

We went out and had pizza last night. Good...no, really good stuff!

11. MFAdmin

I'm having pizza tonight. The kids are coming over and spending the weekend with me.

12. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

SURF & TURF... Jumbo Shrimp and Tender Pieces of Filet Mignon skewered with alternating Lemon/Lime Wedges...Thick Cut Potato Slices...Zucchini Slices...and Egg Plant Slices...Hot off the Grill...with a side of Sweet Corn on the Cob.

A Cold Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomato Wedges...Sliced Cucumbers...and Red Onion Rings drizzled with Olive Oil and Red Vinegar.

And a few Grolsch Premium Lagers for the Chef...

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  13. Gumpy

Popcorn and Propel

14. SWO1

Fried Chicken today

Fresh Corn on the Cob, just picked this morning

Pasta salad with (out of the garden) Cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, green peppers.

15. Gumpy

Gonna have my (surprise) birthday party tonight, a day late. So I have no idea!

16. SWO1

BLTs tonight. Hickory smoked bacon (thick sliced) on whole wheat toast, big ole slab of tomato fresh out of the garden, bout .5" thick and as big as the bread. romane lettuce just picked, slathered with mayo.

17. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Well-Known Member

I don't know about dinner yet. but buttermilk gravy with biscuits and sausage for breakfast :)

18. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Grilling for guests tonight...so the lineup is:

Marinated then Rubbed with Grinded Peppercorn Thin Sliced London Broil served with Baked Potato...Boneless Lemon Chicken Breasts served over Wild Rice...Skewered Jumbo Shrimp served with Wasabi Sauce on the side...and of course Cheese Burgers and Hot Dogs with a variety of condiments and a side of Maple Syrup Baked Beans.

With plenty of beer to keep the Chef hydrated...

19. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Two Sirloin Steaks
    ...seared to perfection over Mesquite Wood Chips on the Grill...covered in a mix of Caramelized Garlic, Oregano, and Mushroom Caps...with Steak Fries and a Fresh Salad of NJ Beef Steak Tomatoes and Fresh Garden State Cucumbers on a bed of Romaine Lettuce drizzled with a Balsamic Vinaigrette...

Add a few bottles of Sam Adams Oktoberfest for the Chef.

lingr and SWO1 like this.
  20. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Stuffed Meatloaf ( Mozzarella Cheese / Diced Orange & Green Bell Peppers ) with Mashed Garlic Potatoes and Brown Gravy, Fresh String Beans, and Steamed Cauliflower.

Complimented by a nice red wine...Bolla Valpolicella