What's For Dinner...!?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SHOOTER13, Mar 12, 2017.

1. SWO1

SWO1 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

As You Were .... Change to the menu for tonight. Its a wet, cold, dreary day so decided to make a pot of Chili instead. Same ground Sirloin, with a concoction of spices I just threw in, chili powder, cumin, lots of onions, garlic. Threw in a can of chili beans. My wife picks em out, I dont eat beans in my chili.

2. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Well-Known Member

Im not sure whats for dinner.No I didnt have any Chevis Regal .Haven't drank in a few years.

:)

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Tonight's Menu:

Surf and Turf...A 12 ounce Filet Mignon hot off the grill topped with Back Fin Crab Meat and a Loaded Baked Potato with cheese, bacon bits, sour crème and chives...

Celebrating my wife's return from Florida after a 10 day trip.

4. SWO1

Whats left of the Chili from last night. Its one of the meals that better the next day.

5. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

I thought I heard a dishwasher and a vacuum cleaner yesterday!

6. SWO1

Tonight ... Flounder fillets, lightly coated with Panko seasoned bread crumbs. Baked to a toasty brown under the broiler. Pasta salad with whole wheat Penne, tomato, cucumber, carrots, green pepper. Rye bread/butter and Ice tea.

7. hombre243

hombre243 Well-Known Member

Tuna Pea casserole. A bottle of some nasty bitter IPA and 4 sugar cookies to get the bitters off my lips. Now I have to start all over.

8. FOUR4D4

Fish shrimp and rice if i can keep it down (heart meds suck)

:(

9. Gumpy

Gumpy AKA Richard Prestage

Grilled big bass fillets, American Fried potatoes and baked beans.

10. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

BBQ Rack of Pork Spare Ribs slathered in KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce off the grill...4 ears of Silver Queen Corn on the Cob...and Bush's Baked Beans as a side.

Yuengling Lager to quench the cook's thirst...

11. SWO1

Tonight will have Steak, medium, baked tater and a salad. Has anyone noticed the price of lettuce latley ? $3-4 a head. Glad mine is commin in. I aint payin that for 99.9% water

12. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Chuck Roast in a dark brown red wine gravy served with sliced Golden Potatoes, Honey Glazed Baby Carrots, Pearl Onions, Celery, Whole Corn, and a variety of Fresh Spices from the window sill garden.

Browned then Slow Roasted in a Crock Pot for about 5 hours while I prepare all the vegetables...which are then joined with the meat and gravy to finish cooking.

A Fresh Loaf of French Bread for dipping...and a nice Cabernet to compliment.

13. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Well...I sliced down all the Chuck Roast and put it in the crock pot with the gravy and veggies...all I gotta do is take it out of the fridge and plug it in to warm it all up again.

Should be good to go when I get home tonight...

14. FOUR4D4

I see 2 rib eye steaks on the counter :)
    :)

15. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts with Fresh Lemon squeezed on top just before serving...placed on a Bed of Wild Rice and Sweet Peas...with a Tomato and Cucumber Salad drizzled with a Balsamic Vinaigrette.

16. MFAdmin

MFAdmin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Tonight we're having pigs in a blanket with baked beans. My kids have been begging for it so my wife picked up the stuff to make it at the store.

17. gasoil

gasoil Member

Don't know what is for tonight. Last night was Buffalo Wing Mac and Cheese.
    My daughter made it.

18. SHOOTER13

Tonight's Menu:

Center Cut Pork Loin baked in the oven on a bed of Sauer Kraut...served with Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Corn, and Apple Sauce.

A few Yeungling Lagers to slake the cook's thirst...

19. MFAdmin

MFAdmin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Our dog ate my wife's dinner. Seems we're not the only one who likes pigs in a a blanket.

20. FOUR4D4

Beef and Broccoli :):)