Marlin Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
In that case my user name should have been 44Magnum. Wish I had purchased an Anaconda 30 years ago, before Colt stopped making them and prices went insane.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In that case my user name should have been 44Magnum. Wish I had purchased an Anaconda 30 years ago, before Colt stopped making them and prices went insane.
Announced this week: Colt is re)easing new Anacondas with 6" and 8" barrels. MSRP - $1499
Get your deposit in Now!!

If it's anything like the Pythons, your investment will be worth $2000 the day you pick it up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Announced this week: Colt is re)easing new Anacondas with 6" and 8" barrels. MSRP - $1499
Get your deposit in Now!!

If it's anything like the Pythons, your investment will be worth $2000 the day you pick it up.
Good to hear. That price is less than the used ones I'd seen. I bought an ultimate stainless python in '91. Seem to remember it being like $800. Bought a home in '92 and didn't have much disposable income anymore with the mortgage.

·
Registered
58 Posts
So, here it is.
It's shiny...in the past I only remember seeing matt finishes available. Never liked the look of hogue grips. I always preferred pachmayrs on my revolvers. I have a Dan Wesson 44 SuperMag. With a 8" heavy barrel the thing's just ridiculous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts