Marlin Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were talking the other day and a thought stuck in my head. Thats unusual in itself! lol Why do we not protect our kids at schools with armed gaurds? Like mywife said, we pay for armed gaurds for the Prez, The vice prez, Out of office prez'es. We pay for armed gaurds for lots of reasons that taxpayer dollars pays for directly or indirectly! Is the kids safety not an important enough issue for us not to do something about it? Where is our politicians priorities at. I'm not saying that gaurding our president or any one else is not needed, but I feel like our kids are not getting the protection they need.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I'm talking about. LaPierre does not have all the answers. He is the first to acknowledge that. Look at all the unnecessary BIG spending that goes on all the time that benefits just a few. What is wrong with fighting fire with fire. It goes to say, i agree with another comment made. This administration scares me bigtime.

· AKA Richard Prestage
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You gotta be kiddin me!! What will this accomplish except make things more expebsive for people who's only intent is to puch hole in paper or put meat on the table. I hope no one from the state of Alabama ever comes up with something like this. It would be political suicide here!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.