Marlin Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Some very good points. Armed school staff is a possibility. In Israel they have been since the 70s and NO INCIDENTS. But they have a different view of security there...for the better I think.

I have three grandkids in school here. Starting next year in 3 levels, elementry, middle school, and high school. Am I concerned...YES. I like greyhawks thought of volenteers, retired military, LEOs ect. being used. I would be the first in line. I spent my entire working life willing to give my life for the general population... I would take this task even more to heart. I would do it for a balogna sandwich and a cup of coffee for a half day shift....on second thought I would bring my own ( I've had the school coffee...:eek: ) I already go to most all the functions, football, wrestling, plays, ect. I have often sat there and thought about something happening at an afterschool gathering also.

In Missosuri one lawmaker has already proposed arming school staff. I think also in Michigan it is a proposed law also. It will be interesting to see what the lame-brains in power at the top level come up with next month. I have NO FAITH in their grasp of the situation or their ability.

· Premium Member
2,858 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.