I acquired my Fathers 336 that I’ve been drooling over since I can remember. The pistol grip screw is damaged and the cap is spinning. I’d like to replace with a factory part if I need to purchased the cap with screw I’m open to that as well. Since half of the fastener is sheared off I might have to get “creative” to remove. I’m also looking for the 4 screws that go on top of the receiver. There was a scope mount attached and want to run iron sight for a while. Thank you! I can’t wait to get this thing to 100%.