WTS: Marlin 39a (1979)

Discussion in 'Marlins For Sale' started by ggc, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggc

ggc New Member

***Sale Pending***

For Sale is a Marlin 39a made in 1979. It is in excellent condition with few signs of use. The stock is in excellent condition as in the photos. It has been used very little and the condition reflects that. It has a Buschnell Sportview scope.

There is a scratch in the grip butt. The bluing is in 95+ condition in my opinion. There are very minor signs of wear at moving parts such as hammer and pivot point of the lever where they are tightly fitted. There are two very small areas on the trigger as in the photo. The screw heads are unmarked.

I purchased this 39a when it was a couple of years old and rarely shoot it. You will not be disappointed in the condition of this rifle. I will be happy to take and additional photos you would like or answer any questions you may have.

Price $575. Buyer pays actual shipping to an FFL. Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017

2. ggc

ggc New Member

Bore and crown

Both are excellent. I added a photograph of the crown with the bore lit up. Not the clearest photo but the best I could do.

3. GreenRidgeBandit

GreenRidgeBandit Member

Ok cool thanks I want this gun!!! I just gotta figure how to do this ... I have a gun shop I deal with in Baltimore called "gun Conection" on route 40 injoppa Md. I'm getting in contact with them as I type ok

4. ggc

ggc New Member

Talk to your local FFL and when you figure that out we can talk about the details. At some point I need to have a hard copy of their FFL.

Also I need to figure out how to package it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.