Marlin Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You'd be surprised how fast the police show up to your house, when you call 911 and tell them, that some drunk guys is kicking my door, and wanting in. I tell dispatch I am armed, if he comes in send for the coroner. They showed up fast. One lone officer, no lights, no siren.
Buy the time I get out to talk to the officer, she has the drunk in the back seat. Officer tells me, the drunk made a mistake and was at the wrong house. She said that she's taking him back home.
I told her to tell the drunk, it would have been his last mistake if he kicked the door opened.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad he went to the back door. Its off our laundry room, and the laundry room window is to high to reach from outside. I did open that window and ask what he wanted. He just said I'm coming in, open the door. I told him hes not coming in and leave. Then he said , like hell I'm not. That's when I called 911. Thinking back now, 12 hours later, I don't believe he was trying to break in. But maybe he thought it was a friends house? No idea. But last night I wasn't sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.