You've got a friend in PA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 2barcharlie, Jul 4, 2012.

1. 2barcharlie

2barcharlie Member

I stumbled upon this site when I was on facebook so I registered and here I am. I own a few Marlins and love too shoot them all. My first Marlin was a brand new 336CS in .35 Rem. I also have 2 Model 60's one I bought for my son to plink with. My last Marlin is a Model 25 Glennfield. I bought it as a parts rifle and put it back together and is my current favorite. It isn't pretty as the blueing is spotted and the stock that I bought was sanded and refinished. But it is very accurate and is my groundhog gun. I'll see if I can figure out how to post pics and do so. I don't know if you include H&R in your site as this was my first stop, but I also have a 922 revolver made in 1944.

So far I like what I see and plan on doing some more exploring. I'm sure I be seeing you all around.:D
  2. axxe55

axxe55 Well-Known Member

Charlie, welcome to the Marlin Forum and glad you decided to join and become a member. welcome from all of us here.

Charlie, we are a Marlin forum, but many of us have other types and brands as well, and if you will check out the other guns sub-forum you can post pictures and information there.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012

3. 28Shooter

28Shooter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Welcome aboard Charlie. Don't be afraid to jump right in, this is a very friendly forum!
  4. Hyphenated

Hyphenated Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Charlie. Don't worry about sharing other gun stuff. I think most of us here enjoy other firearms as well.
  5. FOUR4D4

FOUR4D4 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the marlin forum
  6. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting

Welcome aboard. Hope you like it here.
  7. 72Camaro

72Camaro Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
  8. greyhawk50

greyhawk50 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Pa. has some beautiful country. I've deer hunted in the North / West part East of Warren. Very pretty.
  9. wjjones

wjjones Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!..Charlie..
  10. 2barcharlie

2barcharlie Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am a member of another Marlin forum and they include H&R as part of Marlin and was wondering if you did also. I have many other non Marlins, most of them Milsurp. my collection consists of 32 firearms in all and growing, so it's good to see a non Marlin forum. I plan on expanding both my Marlins and others. In fact I'm pondering a new deer rifle and am torn between a Marlin XS7 and a Mossberg 100 ATR.
  11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting

Welcome to the Marlin Firearms Forum 2barcharlie...from a fellow Pennsylvanian !!